Re: Arabic word list

On Saturday - 22.November.2003 [01:24:45 -0700],
 Bilal Latif (greatb78 at hotmail dot com) wrote:
 > Assalum Alaykum,

3aleekom elsalam.

 > I am developing a web application ni which i will have rich text
 > eidting features and one of them will be spell checking in arabic.in
 > order for me to do that i need arabic wordlist in alphabetic order
 > in text format...Would it be possible if you send me your word list?.

Arabeyes does not have a Arabic Wordlist (we actually need one ourselves),
what we do have is a translated english wordlist list into arabic (which
is not what you are looking for from what I gather).

You should also consider using (and contributing) to the Duali project;
its an Arabic open source spell-checker (the first of its kind in the
world :-)

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Duali

 > Thank you
 > Bilal

In the future please mail Arabeyes' mailing-lists and please mail
in plain text (not HTML).