Re: To Anmar

Hello Arafat:

I am now in Germany visiting family. I should be home this Friday inshallah.

I will send you an email with some times you can choose. You read my mind I was
thinking of doing the same when i got back home. I see we think the same before
we even started talking :)

Talk to you later.

Salam

p.s. I am subscribed to all arabeyes.org mailing lists. you can also reach me
at anmar at arabeyes dot org