translator faq

Salam,

I just nuked the Translator FAQ document (well, I moved it in cvs and
also removed it from the web site). It is redundant to what is already
available in the translator guide.

With that being said, we do need someone to beat on their chest and roar
and say, Aye Aye ! Translate the Transltor guide to Arabic ;)

Who shall step forward? You know, it's Ramadan and I bet you have too
many hours to kill ;)

Regards