Re: Website Translation Help

Jamil Daglees wrote:
Hello,

I'm actually translating the whole mandrakelinux.com website to the Arabic language and I'd like to know if there is people who could help me with the graphics.

I want to change the logos and other pictures to Arabic, but I'm not the best at graphics so please if you want to help contact me.

Regards,

Jamil Daglees

Arab Brazilian Internet Community

http://www.arabias.com.br

Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !
Access MILLIONS of JOBS *NOW*! <http://ads.arabia.com/?SHT=text_email_english>
Hello Jamil:

My name is Anmar and I know enough about photoshop and GIMP that I can be of assistance.

I am quite busy next 10 days but after that I can lend you a hand. Could you please point me to some place with more information about what you are trying to do and to what extent you have gotten.

Thanks

Anmar