think alike

wow -- your calligraphy guy's site is incredible - that's the finest calligraphy I've seen online... rad. Looks like Youcef has the screen shot style down, great, it looks like we've stumbled in to more synergy... go figure :) (cool work, won't be too long before we're gonna have to start the reversal of this project ie. getting cutting edge Arabic software translated into English... yeeeha!)
so what we here at rad lab want is similar to this
http://perso.club-internet.fr/youcef.rahal/bayani/screensho
ts/index.html

except with english and arabic tables pre-established for expedited export to mySQL
rock on
anson