Arabic Dictionary - full_wordlist.po

Salam all.

Ossama, could you please give us an update on the much awaited
'full_wordlist'.  I'm planning to add the necessary support for
it in QaMoose soon and will be contacting various entities about
this "Arabic Dictionary" and wanted to get a feel for what you
think the time-line looks like.

+ Can you tell us what letters (A, B, C, ...) are done and
  which are very close to completion (for possible segmentation
  of the file/work) ?

+ With the current rate of progress, when do you think we
  can realize a completed file ?

+ What do you think it will take (ie. how many people and how
  many man-hours) to complete the file at hand within say 2
  months (by May 15) ?

We didn't have any external deadlines for this, but I'm
beginning to believe that we need an internal one to press
forward with (its a goal no matter how its looked upon);
comments/ideas ?

For those interested in helping on this static project
(ie. the full_wordlist will not change between revisions),
do please post your queries to this list; we can sure use
the help !!