Re: For all the gnome translators

Salam Mr Raffa,

I sent you a mail before in it was the total plan of gnome translation,
so please next time read carefully the mails I send you.
But here is the link a second time:

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/February/msg00072.html

the plan is listed there as the third paragraph I think.

cheers

--
Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de>