newbie...

In The Name Of Allah

Asslam Alikoom

i'm Abu Abdullah Ala'a

a newbie in the arabeyes....

in meantime i'd like to particibate in the gnome translation project...

i can provide 4 hours a week...[ since i'm studying at the university ... 5 days a week and i can only work when i'm at home... since the univ network won't let me do either cvs or irc [both are blocked] { and more strange... recently there is a new rule in our university that do not allow any os other than the stupid WIN2000 to run on any pc....!!!}

anyway...i'm waiting to get a task....as soon as possible...

i've already downloaded the tranlate/gnome...

may Allah help all of us...

and Asslam Alikoom