Re: CVS: translate/kde kabc_file.po cupsdconf.po kabc_ldap.po kdelibs.po knotify.po ktexteditor_isearch.po ppdtranslations.po

Quoting mohamad badwi <badwisoft at yahoo dot com>:

> السلام عليكم
> شباب انا توصلني رسابلكم هذي وماني عارف ليه ولا اعرف يش الموضوع مع اني اذكر
> باني غير مشارك في اي مشروع يدار بواسطة CVS
>
> Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam Yousef,
> I'm sorry I did that, I thought that no one was
> working on the root dir because I didn't see any
> commits for the last month so I thought I'd start work
> on the root dir as it's on top of our priorities.
> Anyway can I start working on the kdebase/ directory
> or is there anyone working on it currently.

The general rule is, you can work on any module you want. Module owners are not
exclusive tranlators to their designated module. What happened here should be
an exceptional case.. and the root dir specifically is an exception to the
rule. Please do feel free to work on kdebase/ and coordinate with the kdebase/
maintainer mentioned in the mailing-list post sent in Youcef's previous email.

Have fun!
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir