Linux Arabization HOWTO

Assalamo Alaycom
Finally I have finished my paper with my friend
Abdullah AlShalan titeled Linux Arabization
in the university. Thanks a lot to all of you who
have helped me espeshally Mohammed Zubair.
I now have the paper in Arabic in M$ WORD format. And
I want to know what is the best format for the paper
in Linux. Remeber it is written in Arabic. As for now
I am interesing in HTML and PDF if any body has better
idea please tell me.
Thanks... Moath

Moath Abdullah AlKhalaf
KSU.. Riyadh.. KSA