Re: Dictionary Lookup

Encoding: UTF-8

Salam,
I tried finding any of the information I need
in this link you gave me but no use.
I also looked up the KBabel site, and couldn't
find anything either.
is it ok to you this way to provide many meanings
or explanation of the same word?
like:-
msgid "Ainu"
msgstr "فرد من الأيْنو"
"لغة الأيْنو"
"جماعة من النازحين إلى الأرخبيل الياباني"

or is there any other way?

thanks