Re: GNOME CVS sync

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 12:21:35PM +0300, Ossama Khayaat wrote:
> Assalamou Alaikom,
> I guess this link has more information too.
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/resources.html

Yeah.. though it doesn't mention things in the way we do things at Arabeyes.
My previous post of course does not even touch on putting our translated files
back on GNOME's cvs (which, invariably, will require you checkout the entire
GNOME cvs tree). I would say, leave about 1gb purely and only for the
GNOME translation project if you are doing the merge and then putting files
back on GNOME's cvs.. that's when it gets _really_ bad ;)

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir