Re: arabbix german article picture

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> Here is another scan please nadim tell me what do you think
> about the quality of that pic!
>
> http://www.silverpen.de/linux_mag.jpg
>
> And tell me which info you need.

It's alright (not perfect), but will do.

I need the info we list on arabeyes' "In the Press" section on
our "About" page.  In other words, I need,

 - Date this article was published
 - Title of Article
 - 1-2 lines of what the article is all about
 - Name of magazine and a link (if possible) to their webpage

So in short, I need all the info noted in the various examples,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php

Salam & Thanks.