Re: "Terminology"/"Technical Wordlist" meeting

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama, so you got us all excited and talking about
> this -
> when is the meeting (pick a day/time).

It's supposed to be this coming Friday (as noted
before), any time between 20:00 UTC.
Depending on the replies I got, this should be fine :)
[Quoted]
Arafat: yep anytime
Munzir: any time friday
Youcef: after (excluding) 18/12/2003... Anytime ;-)
Nadim: I'll let you know if I'll be there
Elzubeir: ?? (I'll set you free on Thursday ;) ~
Osama)
Hafid: ??

thanks,
Ossama Khayat