Re: Evolution

Salam!

No Problem Ossama, it is about doing as much as you can the spirit is:
let's tackle it, anyhow ;)

There is one important point in your translation: you changed the verbs
like clear or open etc... to mu3arraf. I thought long time before doing
the verbs "general" in my translations, the english translation does not
say from the grammatic construction if the Verb is "murraf" or not, but
I've choosen to make the verbs not ma3arrafa for many reasons:

-You don't speak directly to the person, it is more general so more
polite. Think about a person working in a bank and having this "very
personal" string, I think that's not professional. Generally an app is
for ppl from 8 years old to 99 and from the imam to the CEO so you have
to be very safe in the way you speak to other, it is then very good to
be careful and use a verb which is not mu3arraf. A neutral verb is every
time the best choice as the user doesn't want to go into personal
relationships with a PC ;) Or get orders from the PC...

-Second the other languages I can read (french, german, and japanese)
don't use the Verb mu3arraf STILL their grammatical constructions, like
Arabic, force them to make a tasrif if the verb is directed towards the
first person. That's a good indicator that making the Verb not mu3arraf
is the right path IMHO. As they make it general like for eg. the form
:"fath" instead of "iftah" in all the 3 languages...

-Third, it takes out clutter, in many cases you are totally confused,
what do I have to use now? muarraf or not?(well maybe it's only me ;)

that's MHO ;) so we can speak about this if you have other arguments, in
the meantime I'll not change your work till we solve this out.

yours
Arafat

p.s: tomorrow is your turn ;)