Re: KDE maintainership [WAS: 2.6 status PLUS EVO status]

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:47:49AM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> [...]
> > As Ossama is worried about KDE I will not beg him
> > for any other po but
> > for the evo po we need to work together to pull this
> > out...
>
> YES, I am worried about KDE but I still can help you!
> Also, you don't have to "beg" me, you just have to
> say: "Do it!" :)

Salam,

If Hafid is up for the job, it's all his. Hafid, if you are willing to
take it on (as per your previous message about it) -- email me (in
English if you can) so we can work out the details of what needs to be
done. This is really needed cause KDE has been way way way way behind
and I simply do not have the time nor the stamina to maintain it.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |