2.6 status PLUS EVO status

Salam all,

I am boring with my status reports I know this...

But back to the "mekka" meat...

Gnome 2.6 translation is going so smooth, that as said before I am
concidering the translation of evolution, something which I indeed began
on with a nice rough translation ;)

I am now calling Abdin, Azawawi and Khayyat to help me on that file.

Evolution 1.5 came out and the gnome ppl want to make it a part of the
distro but their problem is that every software which is not to 100%
i18n compatible will have problems to be accepted by the community, with
a 100% arabic translated evo pressure will be very high on them to make
it work under Arabic, maybe some patches? Maybe we will have to write
the patches at the end? or the persian ppl? Well anyway...

What I am calling for is the help of these three ppl to form the four
evo mousqeteers ;)

No seriously we have to get this out... From what I am seeing this will
be a 100% clean and coherent and rock solid translation which will
lounch on time with gnome 2.6 it's so damn good you have to help me...
As Ossama is worried about KDE I will not beg him for any other po but
for the evo po we need to work together to pull this out...

So please reply to my message so that I can post the po to cvs and we
can make a plan how to work on it.

yours
Arafat