Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 01:49:53PM +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> > I wonder why we are all going round and round in circles, with no
> > progress at all... And I don't see any point in having a passionate
> > debate. I would like to give a few suggestions that I think may
> > contribute to unveil a correct solution about this issue:
> >
> > [..]
>
> 100% with you on this. Very well written (that's why I snipped it <g>).
>
> I look forward to an irc session to iron out the issues outlined by
> Ossama. Like I told him before, set the time/date and I'll break my neck
> to be there ;)

Very well put Youcef - the sound of reason and thought comes through :-)

I agree with Youcef 1000% too and I'll make sure to break Elzubeir's neck
too to be there :-)

In passing, a couple of quickie answers,

 a. I asked for Hafid's wordlist to be pulled off of Arabeyes' CVS since
    he did NOT supply me with a list of words/phrases that he got from
    microzift for me to exclude those - and so the entire thing went off
    line (Hafid if you give me that list I cen reinstate the slimmed
    down version - but do it soon).

 b. I will be creating the technical intersection wordlist between Gnome
    and KDE sometime next week inshalla - it will need to be reviewed and
    agreed upon (Arafat, that means no one will be forcing anyone into
    anything - a consensus will need to be reached by agreement).

 c. My name in Arabic is نديم الشيخلى (you can skip the "ال" if
you like :-)