Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> I look forward to an irc session to iron out the
> issues outlined by
> Ossama. Like I told him before, set the time/date

For me, any time would be adequate, since I'm in a
leave until next Saturday.
I suggest this Thursday/Friday at 13:00 UTC. This
would give us enough time to be prepared and also
gives me some time to complete (As Much As Possible)
the list of points to discuss.

> and I'll break my neck
> to be there ;)

Hehe. Hope the proposed time/date doesn't hurt ;)

Ossama