Re: GNOME translation where we are and where we want to go.

Salamo 3alaikom,

I wish to know the cvs branch for Gnome 2.4. I wonder if it is out or not on Arabeyes cvs. From this message I deduce that it didn't appear on Arabeyes cvs yet. I hope it goes out soon. I am looking forwards to resume translation.