Re: Wordlist is well done for round-1

--- Ossama Khayat <ossama at linuxmail dot org> wrote:
> Good. I'm starting from A->Z then but other than what you mentioned,
> I'd also like to add:
> * Words found in Al-Mawrid, that are not included in the list, to be
>   added to the list (I'll pay for the book/cd of Mawrid, don't worry! :)

Ossama, I highly recommend we do this not as part of round-2 but as a
separate side effort (it can even be done now if you like).  In other
words, don't mix the two together.  If there are words that need to be
added, we can create a "New_words.po" file which can be worked on and
then we can simply fold those New_words words into the 26 golden files
via a script.

So in short, don't insert any new words - you can work on a file of new
words on the side so that there is no confusion on what is done and what
has been tainted (at least not now, in the future we can simply do our
additions into the file since it will be rather obvious what is new and
what isn't).  I'm just trying to minimize any confusion since we are now
embarking on a process in which words are removed (well, moved to
bad_words.po) and to add new words would somehow confuse things.