KDE Translation

Salam,

PEOPLE! What on earth is going on? Did we completely and fully just
dropped the KDE translation? Does anyone even care to see any Arabic
there?

If anyone is seriously interested in getting back on-track please do
biggie.. I just want to hear from those who are willing to get back on
it. I would like to see us get things back in order.. and SOON.

I am guilty of letting go myself, but it is never too late to get back
to work.

Regards,