Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

----- Original Message -----
From: Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:13:51 +0300
To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Subject: Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

[...]
> >  Macrosimulation
> >  Macrosocioeconomic
> >  Macing
> >  Make-amends-for
> >  Malconduct
> >  March-in
> >  March-off
> >  March-through
> >  Marchings-through
> >  Marketwise
> >  Martials
> >  Matchers
>
> I took 4 words at random from the above and checked against onelook
> and didn't get any return.

Well, you could then try Google (like Monzer suggested).
I tried the first word, and it returned some results. Though I didn't
get to translate it, but seems it mean something like 'huge simulations'
for it's found in a title 'Micro- and Macrosimulation of Freeway Traffic'
in this page 'http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0003269'.

> > I'm not sure what is the best way to go about getting agreement on bad
> > words, but I'm thinking that at least 2 people should agree on their
> > "badness" :-) to form that collective opinion.
>
> Nadim, I guess if onelook failed to retrieve a def. for a word then it is kina
> safe to deem it bad. No?

IMHO, sure not. (Sorry Nadim for replying in your behalf :))

regards,
Ossama Khayat
http://www.linuxmail.org/