RE: Translation question

--- Mohammad Saleh <salemoh fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I've just join the group and didn't yet setup my machines (waiting for a
> component that we would arrive on Monday Inshallah)

Great - welcome aboard.

> Can you direct me to the place where I can find more info about
> full_wordlist_ (the cvs code, mailing archive, anything ..) I would like
> to understand what you are all talking about.

Sure, there has been much discussion about full_wordlist_* (mostly by
myself :-) on this list - so you might want to peruse the archives
(specifically March/April 2003).  Here are some links,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/March/msg00117.html
  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/April/msg00032.html
  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/translate/misc/

'cvsweb' (or actually 'viewcvs') is only there to view things, if you'd
like to download those full_wordlist_* files (and please do), make sure
to use your 'cvs' command-list,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/cvs-howto.ar/
  http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/cvs-howto.en/