full_wordlist - April update

Salam all - post the break-up of the complete full_wordlist file
(its now a file per letter), could we get an update of current status ?

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/translate/misc

Last we heard we had,

  Letter   |  Person/Status
 ----------+-----------------------------
    A      |  Ossama K.    is working on it  (DONE !!!)
    B      |  Ossama K.    is working on it
    M      |  Munzir T.    is working on it
    N      |  Yousef Raffa is working on it
    O      |  Anmar O.     is working on it
    S      |  Anmar O.     is working on it
    Y      |  Yousef Raffa is working on it
    Z      |  Anmar O.     is working on it  (DONE !!!)

with the remaining letters available for the taking.  Is sufficient
progress being made to meet our self-imposed May 15th deadline ?

BTW: we need more translators :-) if anyone is interested.

Salam.

 - Nadim "the BuZZZZzzzz, wake-up guy"