(no subject)

Hi all
when I was trying to download the WinCVS from ( http://www.wincvs.org ), the site led me to another one, which is ( http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10072&release_id=24467 ), there were three links for diles to download, I downloaded the three, and each one has three options ( North America, South America, Europe) I chose one randomly in each one..
sorry for being so prolonged but i like to know whether it is right what I did till now or not

Leopard