Re: katoob translation

On Monday 20 May 2002 08:02, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> hi all
> i was translating katoob pot files today
> is the encoding UTF-8 or what ?

Yes the Encoding used is UTF-8 and all KDE and Gnome applications have the
UTF-8 as the default Arabic encoding for the Interface .. So go with UTF-8

> i didn't know how to translate words such as "wrap text"
> i found undo, redo in Quamoos but didn't translate them yet!

The file seems very fine .. I am sending it back to your private email with
the last 3 strings translated ..

> any suggestions ?
> i've attached the translated po file
> may you plz check it ?
> thanks ,

Thank you for keeping up with the translation team for Katoob
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi