Some words!!

Salam All,

Please help me understand and translate the next words:

1.Pixmap: is this just a normal bitmap, which can be translated as picture or
image or is it something else. example: Select Background Pixmap.

2.Stencil: We are now using the transcription of this word, shouldn't we try
to translate it, especialy because it's a dominant word in kivio, plus the fact
that it is specific for technical drawings (Kivio). This makes the translation
(what ever it is) easy to get acquinted to and to accept.
 We can use "drawing paper" (waraqat rasm) as translation or "prject paper"
(waraqat mashroo).

Thanx,

Usama

Buy, bid or sell on MazadMaktoob. Prepare to be well impressed!
http://www.mazadmaktoob.com