Koffice 1.2 to go ..

Salam all ..
  I just merged the Koffice 1.2 files with the main branch in our CVS .. what
this means is that :

~/translate/kde/koffice$ msgfmt --stat *.po
2495 translated messages, 1714 fuzzy translations, 830 untranslated messages.

~/translate/kde/koffice$ msgfmt --stat *.pot
0 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 32 untranslated messages.

The Koffice 1.2 is more important than it's previous 1.1.1 because it got way
much better Arabic support .. and because it is able to open MS Word Doc
files .. this means that the Arab user will have a very suitable 'light' word
processor that can do arabic fine ..

Please those who is working in the Koffice spend time trying to get Arabic
back online with Koffice 1.2 ..

Keep the Great work
--
Yours,