Re: where to start with KDE 3.0

Hi p7w7,

>But what about the arabic user interface? Is that available with KDE
>3.0?

Well, sure. Bellow you'll find the steps, but I assume you have some fonts
installed that support arabic. If you don't, see my previous e-mail for help.

Enabeling arabic layout:

A. Setting the KDE fonts:
1.Open KDE and goto Control Center
2.Goto Look & Feel and choose Fonts.
3.In the right panel choose fonts that support arabic, instead of the default
fonts.
4.press Apply.

B.Choosing arabic layout:
1. In the Control Center choose Personalization.
2. Goto Country & Language.
3. Under the local tab, click the "Add Language" button.
4. Select arabic from the list.
5. Click Apply, and answer Yes on the messge box.

That's all folks.

Yours,

Usama

You want to REALLY LAUGH? Go to Maktoob Jokes to read, submit, and even rate jokes!
http://www.maktoob.com/