Re: New to Translation and Linux

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 09:07:20AM -0700, shady saad wrote:
> Hello
>
>  My Name is Shady ,i joined Arabeyes from few weeks
> and till now i can't figure out how to start anything.

Posting this is the right way to 'start' ;)

> For Example how to Start helping in Gnome Translation
> ? i downloaded gTranslator but how to use it and what
> is needed to start.

I am not familiar with the translation tools (gTranslator
and/or KBabel).. but I would imagine it comes with some
kind of documentation. Ask a specific question about a
problem/issue you have with using gTranslator, and surely
those who have used it will answer you.

> Every thing is mystery for me.
> Could any one shed some light to me.

Well, the very first thing you need to is read the FAQ's
on (http://arabeyes.org/faqomatic/cache/4.html). When you
have a question that is not covered, ask it, and it will
hopefully not only be answered, but added to the FAQ's
for future reference.

Good luck!