shedding on shady ;)

Salam shady

first of all do u have a CVS account ? of not go to the faq page to get
information about getting a CVS account, if yes have u downloaded the po and
pot files ? if not so go to the faq pages ;) if yes so u need now a unicode
editor and gtranslator is not suited for editing the files cuase the gnome
1.4 enveronment doesn't support arabic writing because it doesn't have a
keymap written for it , indeed internationalization came with pango to the
gnome platform so simply said u CAN'T use gtranslator for arabic
translations what's the solution ? simply said download "kbabel" this is a
unicode editor for KDE this one will work but u have to download Qt, kdelibs
and kde and kdebase if u hate KDE like I do close ur eyes open gftp and
download them caus u'll not find a better editor then kbabel (yes I have to
admit that :'(   . Well after downloading kbabel and the other packs go to
irc.openprojects.net channel is #arabeyes to ask how to make ur PC wright
and show u arabic fonts the good dudes here will help you (many thanx
ibrahim ) and after this u can begin translation, well for making
translation there is also a long story about qamoose dictionaries on the net
and the famous mosawi tut u can send me a mail after doinf first i'll what
I've written here and I'll write u second mail ;)

cheers