Re: KDE Arabic Support

Salam.

You have to first import windows fonts using
drakefont, then change all fonts in KDE Control Center
to something the support arabic language -you can make
sure about that when you preview the font in the
control center-.

BTW, Try to search for the same problem on
arabeyes.org; I'm sure that we discussed this issue
for many time ;)

=====