Fwd: Re: Translating strings with %n and pluralforms

Now :-) There is a case for Plural forms called Arabic :-)
what does that mean ? I'll explain, look at the following string and see how
it is stranslated

msgid ""
"_n: %n directory\n"
"%n directories"
msgstr "دليل واحد\n"
"دليلان\n"
"%n ادلة\n"
"%n دليل"

The number of cases where the %n is used if not that many, so that won't
effect most of the translators .. I will add it in the FAQ for translation as
soon as Stephan sets the Arabic PluralForm ..
Please tell me if you have any comments of questions