KDE updates, and Few translators

Salam All,
	As you know, KDE 3 is coming soon, and it seems that the KDE people are
doing alot of changes in the PO files, adding new strings, fixing spelling
mistakes in the 'msgid's , and so .. so the translation files are getting
changed and updated in the KDE main so often ( at least having changes in 10
files each day...
	and as our files are to be used with KDE 3, we have to make them updated
very often, and I do that in weekly bases ( Every wed or thu ) .. so after
having very few files in kdebase .. there is at least 100 terms added .. and
changes some other hundered and marked our translations as fuzzy ..
	coping with those weekly changes is easy and fast, if there is enough
translators ( too bad the only one active now is Sayed Al-Mosawi), coping
form the weekly updates is a matter of one day work .. I really hope that
translators jump in now and help Sayed .. He did make kdebase reach almost
100% again after it was back to 90% ..

Where are you Mohammed Gamal, Mohammed Halabi, Majed, Hicham,  Khalid
Al-Shashai , Abdulla Almuhairi ,Osama Al Assiry ,Waseem Bakr ?

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi