Re: where have all the translators gone ..

Salam,
I'm sorry if I haven't contributed anything lately, and it's not because I'm having any of the problems Isam mentioned earlier. It's just that I have to work on a project, and it's taking up so much of my time (believe it or not, I stay in lab from 11am to 11pm everyday!) By the time I get back home, I'm totally exhausted and I can't work on any translation. This project I'm working on will not be over until the 30th of January, so I won't be available till then. And just in case you think I'm trying to find an excuse for not working, check out http://maslab.lcs.mit.edu/ or http://maslab.lcs.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/TeamEight :-) I read the heaps of cvs mail I get everyday, and I think you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.
-Waseem