where have all the translators gone ..

Salam ..
	?? :-) I hope that you are away from translation to give more time for your
study or work, if that is the case then take your time, and remember to come
back when you have more time again .. But if some of you did draw back
because of any problems related to:
	- not knowing what should be done
	- not able to run the needed tools
	- being unable to follow up with changes
	- feeling bad about anything related to the Translation project

please speak up .. for those who need more information, or have some
questions on mind go to :
http://arabeyes.org/faqomatic/cache/4.html

and see if your questions are answered there .. if not please post your
question here, and we will all try our best to help you get in and start..

Please let's at least recap and return to the state we were in before update
.. it won't be hard, it requires mostly checking fuzzy translations that are
at least correct 50% of the time ..

We will wait for your feedback and support .. and for those who are in the
middle of their finals ( as I am) , wish you all the best ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi