Success!

Hi,
  Just thought I would show you guys the state of Arabic under KDE...  I only
have one screenshot online, and it shows KWord and KPresenter.  The programs
aren't perfect yet, but I am helping to test out the CVS Versions, and
hopefully the patches that I am given to test will go into the main branch
soon.  Enjoy.  Be patient though since it is a large screenshot (300k), and
I'm hosting it off of my computer so it might take a while to load.

http://hwahba.com

Cheers,
Hesham Hassan

PS:  I'm not too sure of this, but if you look at the menu, shouldn't the
graphics programs menu be labeled "baramig rasm" rather than "resoom
baramig"?