Re: CVS Clients Available

Salaam Murshed ..
How are you?

Hi every one.. sorry for not been there to help..
my work is killing me :o) but almost finished Insha'Allah :o)

Brother Murshed..
get WinCVS from here..
http://telia.dl.sourceforge.net/cvsgui/WinCvs120.zip

it's for Windows 98, Windows NT/2000
it should work on Windows ME..
Murshed.. You are a Professional guy.. Why are you using the worst Operating
System  like windows ME?! :o)

Salaam all
And I will see all soon Insha'Allah
Majed