From: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org [mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] On Behalf
Of Isam Bayazidi
Sent: 9/Jan/2002 12:00 AM
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: CVS Clients Available

Salam Morshed :-)
 Glad that you joined ..
     Now about the Available CVS clients that you can use for NT:
	- JCVS ( Java CVS Client ) : As any Java Program, cross
platform, if you can
run Java, you can run it  ( http://www.jcvs.org/ )
	- the command line CVS ( Recommended) : it is indeed the easiest
to set up,
and easiest to use, and the least-error-prone (
http://www.cvshome.org/dev/codewindow.html)

   Now if you are talking about the other Files ( TK, and TextPad) they
are
not that essential .. if you Have WinCVS working then you Have it .. you
can
use Any Text editor of your liking .. even NotePad .. or if you prefere
there
is a JavaPad .. and About TK .. it is not essential .. but without it
you
will not be able to use the terminal emulator in WinCVS to do some CVS
commands by hand ..

Good Luck

> Salam 3alikum
>
> Hi all ,, well I am a bit new to this team , at the beginning of the
> project I went to the UK and left my email with more than 70 mails,
and
> when I returned nearly , I said . I wont be able to contribute at this
> stage.
>

> Isam and majed encouraged me to contribute again , so I did . started
> reading the CVS HowTo and Downloaded the 3 needed files, but
> unfortunately I hardly found the cvs file and downloaded it ,and
> discovered that it is an Nt release which didn't work in the Me ...
>
> Please if any one could help me by putting the exact link to download
> the exact CVS client and the other 2 files , I would be most grateful.
> I want to continue reading the howto but I couldn't since that I don't
> have the files needed.
>
> Best regards.

Yours,
Isam Bayazidi