RE: KDE & Gnome

Salam 3alikum

Hi all ,, well I am a bit new to this team , at the beginning of the
project I went to the UK and left my email with more than 70 mails, and
when I returned nearly , I said . I wont be able to contribute at this
stage.

Isam and majed encouraged me to contribute again , so I did . started
reading the CVS HowTo and Downloaded the 3 needed files, but
unfortunately I hardly found the cvs file and downloaded it ,and
discovered that it is an Nt release which didn't work in the Me ...

Please if any one could help me by putting the exact link to download
the exact CVS client and the other 2 files , I would be most grateful.
I want to continue reading the howto but I couldn't since that I don't
have the files needed.

Best regards.