Re: KDE & Gnome

Salam ..
	Dear MG ( Mohammed Gamal) , I do not mind having people working in Gnome,
and others working on KDE .. infact I guess that your proposal MG is a good
thing .. but the thing that we have to be aware off if that KDE must stay as
the #1 priority .. after all it is the translation project that we have
reached a good stage with .. Gnome Translation is not to effect the work in
KDE ..
About out efforts in Gnome translation .. if we where able to finish a
significant number of messages to deliver with Gnome 2 release ( have to
commit it by end of Feb at most) then that is good, but I doubt it.. and
knowing that the number of commiters at this time ( Exams for most of the
Students) will be low .. I was hoping that even the few number would focus on
KDE..
  The Arabeyes didn't launch the Gnome translation project to make it ready
at the Gnome 2 Release date ( after less than 60 days) .. but I "think" that
Arabeyes launched it for the near future, not necessarily for Gnome 2 release
..
After all, remember, that the Translation of Gnome, and KDE is a continues
project, it will net end by a KDE or Gnome Release .. After KDE 3 there will
be KDE 3.x , and our translation will be sill valid for it .. and after Gnome
2 there is Gnome 2.x .. and our translation will be still valid .. so let's
not worry much about the Gnome 2 release date we got nothing for Gnome until
now .. let us worry more about the KDE release date, where we are almost
there .. As Waseem suggested .. let's work in kdeutils , kdenetwork ( kmail,
kppp, etc.) there are what is missing from our KDE translation :-)

Please Waseem .. even if you gave so little time, it is better invested in
KDE for now .. Gnome will be next .. and comes next ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi