Re: We're nearly done... READ

Salam all,
check this :
[isam at bayazidi kdebase]$ msgfmt --statistics *.po
5937 translated messages, 81 fuzzy translations, 171 untranslated messages.

This means that indeed we are close .. 272 strings to review and translate ..

Now the question you asked is what's next .. Well the priority was kdebase,
and after 100% finishing it there will be choices that you have to make ..
Some thinks that kdeutils should come next, others see that kde kdenetwork is
more essential others want to work kdeadmin .. and some are waiting for the
long waited Gnome Translation to be launched ..

I would prefare that you efforts would be concertated in one kde folder so
that we will finish one folder at a time, it is your call .. I would suggest
kdenetwork .. as the Internet is the second essential think now adays in
every system after the hardwre :-)

About Gnome .. it will come soon .. but have it known that there isn't alot of
time before the Gnome 2 release, so either we work hard on it ( in parallel
with KDE) or miss the date, and have a simi-simi-simi arabic interface :-)

Keep your Great efforts, and keep your spirits hight !!