Problems installing VIM..

Salam all,

I'm ahmed, a new KDE translator. I wanted to install
VIM in my computer but I have some problems.

1) I didn't find the file: 10X21.pcf.Z after
downloading and untaring the arabic_shapes and the
patch I found in the VIM section at the arabeyes.org
site. Is't the same as 10X21.bdf I found instead?

2)I couldn't apply the patch arabic_shapes.patch. When
I write the command:
patch -d -p0 < arabic_shapes.patch
inside /usr/share/vim. I get the following message:
Can't change to directory -p0 : no such file or
directory.
I tried to use --strip=0 instead but it didn't work.
It seems like the patch command can't recongnize the
file to apply the patch to. How can I solve this? and
is the directory /usr/share/vim the right directory to
go to?

BTW,I have mandrake 8.1..
Hope to hear from you soon..:)

Your brother