Re: other words translation

--- Mohammed Yousif  wrote:
> On Thursday 03 January 2002 12:09 am, you wrote:
> > salam,
> >
> > what is the translation of: dialog box, arguments
>
> dialog box = sondouk hewar
> arguments = mo3amelat  (3 = Ain)

Sayed, since you asked make sure to please enter all these words
into QaMoose now that you have reasonable responses :-) I guess that
should be a rule of sorts.  Once you figure out which words you will
use, enter them to QaMoose (its for everyone's benefit now and in
the future).

Keep up the WONDERFUL work - you guys are doing GREAT !!!!!!!