compiling PO files

When I downloaded KDE3 sources and compiled it I was very disappointed that I
have had to compile all these po files , and as you know msgfmt *.po -o *.mo
will NOT work

so I wrote this tiny script to automate the process , just give it the root
dir of kde PO files and the two letters code of the language and it will
compile the PO files in their proper places in $KDEDIR/share/locale
and also you can run this script at the root directory of PO files just by
typing its name (./po2mo) and it will do everything for you

it's attached because it's really small so have fun :-)