Re: ar.po & full_wordlist.po

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 14:16, Ossama Khayaat wrote:
> Assalamou Alaikom everyone.
> I just subscribe to the list because
> I wanted to help in traslating.
> I noticed that the ar.po and full_wordlist.po
> files were'nt updated for a very long time.
> I see there are some simple strings/words that
> I can lookup in the Mawrid dictionary, search
> any of the suggested sites, or at least read
> the preceding explanation so that I can get
> it translated.
> So, If no one one is willing to work on that,
> please allow me to do so, because I saw there
> are so many *essential* words are missing that
> will help so much in traslation.

Salam Osama,
  You are proving to be a great contributor wanting to help in more than one
project at the same time :-) I find this great and bringing enthusiasm even
to me :-)

Please feel free to work on the full_wordlist.po, the Mawred will help you
indeed. forget about the ar.po for now, It can be easily translated after
translating the big mighty full_wordlist  :-)

Please double check your translations in that file, as this file will serve as
a seed to rough translation, and maybe a seed for QaMoose and other
dictionary related projects..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi