Fwd: Languages for KOffice 1.2.1

Subject: Languages for KOffice 1.2.1
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:41:26 +0100
From: Thomas Diehl <thd at kde dot org>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde dot org

Hi,

I'm attaching the list of languages that was included with the 1.2 release of
KOffice. Piotr Szymanski said that to his knowledge there are no new teams to
add. But, as usual, we would like everybody to check on that. Esp. after a
short look into the stats for 3_0_BRANCH I got the suspicion there might be
more candidates this time. (Yes I know, we now have an extra
KOFFICE_1_2_BRANCH which is why it is only a "suspicion".)

Anyway, if there's any additional KOffice translation that should be included
with this release please mail Piotr Szymanski and David Faure ASAP.

Regards,

Thomas

af
ar