Re: eog translation nearly finisched what to do now ?

Salam,

You didn't commit/update the eog.po file. How do u
guarantee that there is no another one working on the
same file and committing the file b4 you do?

My point is that you have to update the files whenever
you did some changes.

Salam.
And keep your good work.