Re: Word Wrap, Line breaks, and Arabic in KDE3

Hi,

Could you send me (privately) some more detail on where things go wrong (maybe
with a screenshot). The problems are most likely somewhere in Qt, and I would
really like to get them fixed. I tried quite a bit of KDE3 with hebrew
translations once and most things looked ok, even though I noticed some
smaller problems here and there. Both languages should have similar problems.

One big issue is kate/kwrite, as the editor is unusable both with arabic and
hebrew, but I din't find any time to look into the code. It seems to me the
editor is doing lots of drawing optimisations that assume left to right text
layout.

Cheers,
Lars